We are one of the leading utensils cleaning paste factory. Fresh and gas stove cleaning paste can hand-washed and machine washed. In order to ensure the cleanliness of your home utensils, we have launched Grease Remover.
Type: Xiaoqiang's Father Cleaning Paste
Detergent Type: Cleaner
OEM Service: yes
Place of Origin: Hebei, China
Brand Name: Sida
Relieve long-term degreasing and decontamination, and remove all kinds of stains
Features: This agent can be used with the range hood, gas stove, fume passage, air-conditioning grille, various cooking containers and utensils. After application, it can be effectively released to remove heavy oil stains and other surfaces on the kitchen. Light oil stains on the items, upgraded and optimized formula, fresh and not pungent, gentle and does not hurt your hands.
Net content: 250g
How to use: When cleaning heavy stains and sticky stains, first apply the agent to the oil stains. After 10 minutes, it can be combined with heavy oil stains. Then use a rag to wash with water and brush with a brush. Other items such as textiles can be soaked, hand-washed and machine washed.
How to use grease remover
1. Degreasing by mechanical stirring, generally using water-based degreasing agent;
2. Wipe and remove oil. In most cases, solvent degreasers are used, such as traditional white electric oil, n-hexane, and alternatives to Yuman Industrial white electric oil;
3. Soaking and degreasing, either solvent degreasing agent or water-based degreasing agent can be used;
4. Spray degreasing, generally water-based degreasing agent is used;
5. Ultrasonic degreasing, solvent degreasing agent and water-based degreasing agent can be used;
6. Electric degreasing, using water-based degreasing agent;
7. Use solvent degreaser for steam degreasing.
1. From the perspective of the types of oil stains to be removed, such as saponified oil stains generally use water-based degreasers, and non-saponified oil stains use solvent degreasers
2. From the perspective of metal materials, whether metal materials are resistant to acid and alkali, and water-based degreasing agents such as copper and iron are more likely to rust, oxidize, and discolor.